background

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The purSUIT of happiness!


For Christmas I bought Jeff a suit. Jeff is a very hard person to buy for so when I was trying to figure out what to buy for him, I realilzed he doesnt own a suit! This may have been divine intervention.......! Of course I got the wrong size so yesterday we went to the mall and exchanged it. And got him some new church shoes and a haircut also. It made me so happy today to see him in a SUIT. I had to take a picture and make a big deal out of it. I am very sad that today Preston and I are home sick so I didnt get to go to church and sit by my handsome husband. The picture is a little fuzzy due to the fact that Jeff insisted that I take his picture by my front door.

1 comment:

Nicole Arnold said...

I KNOW . . I am obsessed I am half way done with the 2nd book. I am completely excstatic that a movie is coming out . . . even better. Its so funny I have had so many referrals to this book and never really thought about actually reading it (I dont read much) but with Cory gone to Utah again . . I thought what the heck. Glad I did!! The 2nd is different and sad . . . but I am only half done so I hope it gets better. (you'll know when you read it what I am talking about!) :) Have fun reading!!