background

Sunday, January 3, 2010

{Sunday}

Today we started 9am church and it was fast Sunday.......which resulted in the Ports being 20 minutes late for church and wearing our bad attitudes all over our faces. I have to admit I had a few seconds of the thought..."why do we do this?" And then when Preston ran up to me after church so excited to show me the new "CTR" ring that his teacher gave him and tell me what it means. It made it all worth it and reminded me of why we make the efforts that we do! It also made me appreciate his teacher and her efforts to teach my son whats important.


Then we came home and did something else important....made chocolate chip cookies.
(Dont worry I didnt brake my fast for these...I waited and it was worth it).
CTR: Choose the Right -and- Cookies that Rock!



No comments: