background

Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged (I think I've figured this out)

4 jobs I've had in my life...... worked for my dad @ his law office, Howard Johnson Hotel, Realtor, and the hardest and most rewarding job....mothering 6 children.

5 places I've been.......Hawaii, Mexico, California, Utah, and I got to Idaho practically dailey.

4 favorite foods......By far I love italian food the most, Spaghetti, lasagna, fettucchini, its making my mouth water thinking about it, but since I try to limit my carbs I dont eat much of it. I also love mexican..mainly for salsa purposes. I also must admit that one of the greatest things in life to me is chocolate cake..I will be sad if there is no chocolate in heaven, but then again it wouldnt be heaven without chocolate right? Thats atleast 4 right?

3 people I'd like to get to know better..... people in my ward, people I work with, and my children..they are growing up so fast and changing so often sometimes I look at them and feel like I dont know them very well and that makes me sad.

4 reason's I love being me.....I consider myself to have had a somewhat enchanted childhood, life wasnt to hard. I seem to have a pretty easy going attitude so I think sometimes I can deal with things a little easier than most. I love being me because of the friends and family that I have, and I love being me because I know God has a plan for me..

4 classes I wish were offered to me and could participate in..... Cake decorating, Money management, Parenting, and Cosmetology classes. I realize most of these classes are offered, so dont hold me to this list.

4 friends I want to tagg.....Sandy, Karina, Lexi, and LeeAnn

No comments: