background

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm so glad I.........

Random and in no particular order:

*Was born into the family that I was.
*Am sealed to my family.
*Completed my real estate course.
*Get to mother 6 wonderful children everyday.
*Enjoy exersize
*Have wonderful friends
*Have a housekeeper to help me out.
*Can pray anytime.
*Have the internet to keep me connected to people.
*Got to experience childbirth.
*Have the means to fullfill my kids needs.
*Have a mother inlaw that my toddler loves.
*Have a husband that really gets me.
*Have a car that I can drive away in anytime I need a break.
*Have a laid back office that lets my toddler run around and work with me.
*Have a dishwasher.

This could also be characterized as some of the things that I am thankful for. I am grateful for much more...but this is the short list.

No comments: