background

Sunday, December 27, 2009

{Cabo......}

I promised my sister that I would Blog some pictures of Cabo since she has yet to join the world of facebook she hasnt seen them. Jeff and I took a trip to Cabo at the beginning of December for our 8th anniversary and we had so much fun! This is the front of our resort "Coral Baja"
This was one of the pools at the Grand Mayanne.


Here is the Marlin Jeff caught deep sea fishing!



And the Mahi Mahi he caught that we ate for dinner that night. YUM!


Here is one of the glass bottom boats we road to lovers beach!




The view from our room!





At our resort they had the greenery shaped like animals everywhere. It was really amazing.





The beach outside our resort!








Lovers Arch!









On our glass bottom boat ride!







US











Us again!












Parasailing was so much fun!
We have alot more pictures but it takes so long to upload them on here that I dont have the patience! We had so much fun and we love the Spanish people! Thank You Cabo for such a good time!











2 comments:

Lee said...

i already saw them once. But I think your trip looks fabulous. I want to go!! And you look gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I think you should know, me and Trenton are very jealous. We were hoping you and Jeff would fund our honeymoon ;) Jk!