background

Friday, January 9, 2009

{tHe DiaPer BaG!}


OKAY I finally found a diaper bag that I love. I bought a black and white carseat/stroller combo yesterday and I want a matching diaper bag. Here is my dilema. I {Love} this diaper bag, however it is a feminine looking bag. Since I am having a boy does that mean I need a more masculine diaper bag? Is this my accessory or the babies? Tell me what you think?

Here is the link...where I found it!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_9&listing_id=19530316

4 comments:

Nicole Arnold said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it. Who cares! I want it myself! They NEVER really look. As long as its not bright pink and you have a boy. That'd be weird. . . but is not pink! GET IT!

Lee said...

Get it. Totally your accesory, not the baby's. Hope you aer doing well!!!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Totally yours, Lace. I wouldn't go buying a pink one or anything, but totally yours. Speaking of which I would like your opinion on something...I will email ya.

Candy Javier said...

Hey Lady! I agree with LeeAnn, it is totally all about you. You are the one carrying it, therefore your's. Get it, baby. Get it.