background

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Your kidding me right?


I know what you are thinking....Boden cannot be a senior this year. Because that is the way that I feel. But he is! He just had his senior pictures taken this week and here is one of my favorites. It is really hard to believe that he is so grown up. Although he always has the dirtiest room and cant wash a dish without being told to save his life. There will really be an empty place in our home once he is gone. So I am going to do my best to savor this year with him. It makes me get emotional just thinking about it. But he is so exeptional, he is one of those kids that you really dont have to worry about. I know that whatever he decides to do and wherever he decides to go that he will be ok.

1 comment:

Nicole Arnold said...

That is a great picture. SOO sad how old they are. Good to see you finally blogging again!!