background

Friday, September 5, 2008

What have I been up to?

I spend last most of last week and all of last weekend in Spokane. A few things I did were(in no paticular order):
*Went to the temple and did a session for the 1st time in a long time.
*Went to "pig out in the park" and had so much Yummy food
*Went to the mall and spoiled Sierra. (its so much easier to spoil my kids than myself)
*Ate at Chillis, Pizza Rita, Red Robin, and Olive garden. (healthy weekend as you can see)
*Saw "Housebunny" for the 2nd time and "Rocker" for the 1st (Rocker is good, & so funny)
*Puked infront of my husband in the car on the way home from a Spokane trip. (SEXY!!!)
*Saw my friend Natalies cute littile new bundle of joy.
*Watched episode after episode of "meet the kardashians" stuck in a hotel room.

Other than the puking part my week doesnt sound half bad!!!

No comments: